When will there ever be a rainbow?
Profile

Siti Zahina. forever craving for chocolates and desserts. loves wifeyy, friends, && JUSTIN BIEBER! likes blue colour, an Audi R8, cookiemonsterr!

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Memories

I'll wait.

long post?

Why is it that all these never ends??? You still w...

I'm invincible.

i dont know.

a whirl of EXCITEMENT!

love you.

about to burst.

plain friday

a second is already precious enough.

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Monday, July 19, 2010, 1:35 AM
rushhhh


well i cant get myself to sleep now. sighs. have to wake up in 4 hours time. and now im listening to bon jovi's thank you for loving me :) im kinda addicted to it! :P tomm or later, school will end kinda late. hmm, dont know what to say already! i just wanna give my best and do my best to achieve good results for this coming exams. i shall put aside those hurdles and FOCUS on my studies. I dont want to disappoint mum, i should also do it for my own future. So I SHALL NOT GIVE UP AND I SHALL DESTROY MY LAZINESS! :D okayy, seems like im mad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JVUaHJcZp4